Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yeah... I lied.

Teehee, another post before I'm a member!
Yes, but it's not an AJ Update... It's just something to say...!
So no one really reads this blog anymore, and I'm not sure if I should keep it going. I would really like to, it's just I never get a lot of comments like Animal Jam Spirit does! (I would at least want 100 xD) So... Yeah! Also... Going on a 3 day camping trip for school, November 19th through the 21st. So not posting those days. Well, it's the end of my short post! See ya, guys!


3 comments:

  1. hi im joytothebunnys101 on cs and on aj im kirstcat543, feel free to shoot me a trade

    love,kirstcat543 or joytothebunnys101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please......... my account...........
    has been............... corrupted...........
    cannot get back on.........

    ReplyDelete