Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hey guys...Bad news! I'm a.... IM A... NONMEMBER!! Oh just look at my pain... Such a poor soul...


Oh gosh, its hurts me to look at myself... Well psssh, you don't care about that stuff! TODAYS NEW ITEM IS... The Chest of Gems!! To bad I can't swap gems into real money.... I COULD BUY A CAR!! (30,000)


Well, in other news I havn't been posting much... I need new authors! I can barely take a screenshot on this computer! It takes a while... But at my dads, his computers much faster!! So I will more and likely post on the days im with him. Thats why I need authors! (please dont ask personal questions)

Heres the sign up sheet...

Username(animaljam):
What do you want to write?(Author, Story writer, idea person, ect..):
Why do you want to be one?:
Some things about you:
When can you post?:
Email:

I hope to get wonderful authors!  I can't wait to see the people who sign up!
Sorry for the short post, don't have time! 
WAIT WAIT WAIT.... 
Guess what?!
(What?)
I
WAS
THE
2ND
PERSON
TO
COMMENT
ON 
ANIMALJAMSPIRITBLOGS
AWESOME
DEN
POST!!
teehee c:
Well, bye guys!!





2 comments:

  1. Username:11flower
    What do you want to write: An author
    Why do you want to be one: Well I will want to be one because it seems really awesome!
    Some things about you: I like mini dachsaunds, plushies, and video editing. (:
    When can you post: Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete